One of the great advantages of acupuncture is that the incidence of adverse effects is substantially lower than that of many drugs or other accepted medical procedures used for the same conditions.
Because of its relatively low cost and minimal side effects, acupuncture has become a highly popular method of health care in the United States.
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine have proven successful in the relief of:
- Digestion: Abdominal Pain, Constipation, Diarrhea, Hyperacidity, Indigestion, IBS, Bloating
- Emotional: Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Trauma, Irritability
- Musculoskeletal: Pain, Injury, Arthritis, Back Pain, Muscle Cramping, Muscle Pain and Weakness, Neck Pain, Sciatica, Frozen Shoulder, Plantar Fasciitis
- Gynecological: PMS, Infertility, Menopausal Symptoms, Morning Sickness, Fibroids
- Respiratory: Allergies, Asthma, Sinusitis
- Circulatory: Regulate Blood Pressure, Palpitations, Angina
- Neurological: Headaches, Migraines, Parkinson’s disease, Postoperative Pain, Stroke
- Miscellaneous: Enhance athletic performance, skin problems, Thyroid or Adrenal Dysfunction, addiction, Diabetes, weight loss, strengthen the immune system, Chronic Fatigue, increase energy, stress reduction, relaxation